Cecile Herty Abayon
Sector: Processing, Manufacturing and Utilities OccupationsMember Since, January 22, 2021
Educational Level Bachelor’s Degree
Academic Major Industrial Engineering
Skills or Expertise Microsoft Office tools (excel, PowerPoint, word and email)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) before to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings if their is abnormalities.
- Feed raw materials or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issue that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final product.
- Maintain activity log.