Educational Level Bachelor’s Degree
Academic Major Mechanical Enginerring
Skills or Expertise Planning
I have over 18 years of experience in Project Controls for complex/large-scale projects, from inception to the completion stages of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning, particularly in Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
I am experienced in Engineering, Contract Management, Procurement Management, Estimating, Construction, Planning and Scheduling in both office and field environment. Below is the summary of my roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and integrates of all the activities pertaining to the Project Management in the areas of Planning and Scheduling monitoring
- Review and analyze the man-hours reports, engineering section production/productivity, construction production/productivity and support in preparation and issue of the Project Monthly/Weekly Reports
- Responsible for planning and monitoring of weekly/monthly progress and productivity of the engineering/construction activities
- Responsible for the weekly/monthly issue of the Critical Path Schedule(CPM), Overall Master Schedule and Status of Engineering, Purchase Order, Sub-Contract Award, Construction and Commissioning Progress
- Creating and implements planning procedures, measurement systems, analyses performance metric results, and identifies improvements
- Conduct Interactive Planning with Team (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Team) prior to start on Planning Development, WBS structuring, Constructability
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure to ensure that the Program is in accordance to the Scope of Work requirement and aligned with proper Leveling
- Evaluate Technical proposals of Bidders to ensure compliance with the Tender requirements particular in schedule analysis, resource histograms, progress measurement, methodologies.