Job ID 1623
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Educational Level Certificate
BE A POD NINJA.
Pangea, a groundbreaking new pod hotel in the heart of Whistler’s pedestrian Village, is looking for full-time, part-time and casual hours Housekeepers who can make us sparkle – both literally and metaphorically.
You’ll be at the heart of what we do, maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the property. Thanks to your eye for detail, Pangea will earn and maintain an impeccable reputation, and Pangea’s guests will be inspired to leave glowing reviews about their experience staying in Canada’s first pod hotel.
As Housekeeper, you’ll be someone who takes immense pride in your work, never relenting until the job is done (and done to the highest standard). You’ll be efficient and meticulous, so that our pods are always left spotless, and you’ll be fit and motivated, with the ability to bend, lift, stand and move continuously throughout your shift. In essence, you’ll be a “ninja” of the pod world – flexible, stealthy and methodical, so that our pods look like they’ve never been used before.
Above all, you’ll share in our vision of success for the Pangea project, actively contributing ideas and making improvements that shape our future and realize our ambitions for dynamic growth.
OLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Core to the role of Housekeeper is keeping our sleeping pods, bathrooms and all other public spaces absolutely spotless. You’ll also need to be efficient, adhere to proper bend/lift/OHC standards, and be happy to take on any housekeeping-related duties assigned to you around the property.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Top-of-the-market compensation, starting at $25/hr
- Health and dental benefits after initial period
- LMIA application and future PR sponsorship (for those who need it)
- Season ski pass (for those staying through the winter season)
- Staff housing in Alpine
- Flexible schedules (because you’re here to enjoy Whistler too)
- Unique work environment
- Plenty of room to grow with the company
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset, but not essential
- Must be physically active, with the ability to lift up to 10 kg
- Must have a keen eye for detail
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR COMPANY WEBSITE: